we continue to introduce to you our speakers of our first regional event for national business, "Are there any chances to scale Ukrainian business during wartime?"
There are only a few days left until our first regional event for national business, "Are there any chances to scale Ukrainian business during wartime?" will take place on November 25 in Kyiv.
So we continue to introduce to you our speakers,
Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office representatives Andriy Remizov and Andriy Lytvyn will talk about how the Office helps national companies to find partners abroad and enter international markets, namely:
- where to search offers from foreign companies regarding partnerships?
- where to find research on foreign markets for different sectors and choose a promising direction for exporting your products?
- how can Ukrainian exporters get insurance for foreign economic contracts from the state?
- What are the opportunities for Ukrainian companies to participate in international exhibition events and plans for 2023?
Liudmyla Voinalovych, EBRD SME Financing and Development Group in Ukraine representative (EBRD: consulting for small businesses in Ukraine), will reveal the topic of grant support for consulting projects for small and medium enterprises from the EBRD and will talk in detail about:
- the importance of external expertise in scaling;
- increase in grant compensation for the consulting project cost by up to 85%;
- conditions and criteria for applying.
Do not miss your chance; register and get useful insights for your business development! https://forms.gle/bnPAjzD7oKbjf2zV8
Detailed program of the event at https://bit.ly/3hS3Ht3