The Ukrainian Network of Integrity and Compliance (UNIC) was founded in 2017 by Ukrainian business leaders and gained support from the Business Ombudsman Council, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. UNIC's purpose is to promote compliant business practices and improve Ukraine's business environment.
Today, UNIC serves as a vibrant platform facilitating the exchange of insights and experiences among local and international companies operating in Ukraine. Covering topics like business ethics, integrity, ESG practices, compliance, and anti-corruption, UNIC focuses on several key areas:
- Promoting the culture of transparent and responsible business.
- Highlighting the profound impact of business integrity on society and economic growth.
- Equipping Network participants with modern compliance practices and fostering honest business behavior.
- Creating a community of skilled professionals adept at implementing compliance.
- Facilitating a constructive dialogue between government and businesses, actively involving companies in shaping integrity policies across public and private sectors, along with anti-corruption efforts.
UNIC members shall be obliged to adhere to certain ethical principles.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions.