Webinar "Confidentiality risks, privacy and human factor" of the UNIC summer series "Wartime Compliance"
29 july, 2022
- Was Ukrainian business ready for war on data protection, and how did compliance and data protection departments analyze privacy risks before it started?
- What has changed in business processes regarding the verification of contractors/counterparties/partners to ensure confidentiality?
- What instructions did large business workers receive on online resources using after the full-scale invasion?
- Also, Are confidentiality and remote work compatible issues?
These and other compliance topics in the company's data protection processes will be discussed during the next webinar "Confidentiality risks, privacy and human factor" of the UNIC summer series "Wartime Compliance".
- Natali Kolomiiets, METRO UA
- Stanislav Kovalenko, Ukraine International Airlines
Moderator: Kateryna Mischenko, Avitar Law Firm
WHEN: August 04, 14:00-15:00 (Kyiv time)
FORMAT: interview-discussion, Zoom
You will receive a webinar access link (Zoom) after registration. Moreover, a webinar reminder will be added to the calendars of registered participants.
Please register at https://bit.ly/3cOFtNR