Presentation of ethodological recommendations for business, which informs in detail how to correctly choose a candidate for a position that can be associated with corruption risks
Hiring employees is always responsible. Especially if the position is vulnerable to corruption risks. And, if anti-corruption safeguards are established at the legislation level in the public service, then state companies and businesses do not have defined criteria.
That is why the Ukrainian Network of Integrity and Compliance, together with the National Agency for the Corruption Prevention - NACP, Arzinger, and with the support of the EU Anti-Corruption Initiative (EUACI), present Methodological recommendations for business, which informs in detail how to correctly choose a candidate for a position that can be associated with corruption risks.
Who will be interested?
- business owners, managers of state and private enterprises;
- anti-corruption commissioner;
- employees who select candidates for positions;
- to everyone interested in anti-corruption issues and who wants to develop their business with honest employees.
Where? Live broadcast on the official page of the National Agency for Corruption Prevention - NACP on Facebook.
When? December 2, at 12:00 (1 hour)
The speakers of the presentation will be:
- Lana Sinichkina, UNIC Executive Committee member, Arzinger’s partner;
- Serhiy Derkach, director of the Corruption Prevention and Detection department in the NACP;
- Iryna Shyba, EUACI deputy head;
- Ksenia Lotosh, Arzinger’s lawyer.
At the event, you will learn the following:
- How to organize an anti-corruption check of candidates for positions;
- A targeted list of positions vulnerable to corruption risks;
- Typical factors of corruption risks and how to evaluate them according to the levels of "danger";
- How Online Tools Can Check a Candidate for Integrity;
- How to minimize identified risks.
We thank the UNIC experts who actively participated in developing the Methodological Recommendations project. Special thanks to colleagues from Datagroup and COSA.
Join the broadcast and elect honest employees with UNIC!