PANEL DISCUSSION: IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS IN UKRAINIAN LEGISLATION
Welcome to the panel discussion of the UNIC General Meeting: IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS IN UKRAINIAN LEGISLATION, May 20, 2021.
MODERATOR: Lana Sinichkina, Partner at Arzinger law firm
The UNIC in cooperation with Arzinger initiated work on implementation into Ukrainian legislation compliance obligation and introduction of independent mentorship based on the USA, GB, Germany and France experience, which might become an additional incentive for Ukrainian business to strengthen its compliance systems.
THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION: the way of compliance obligations can help build trust between government oversight and business and reduce the negative effects of criminal investigations into corruption.
- Ivan Presniakov, Deputy Head of the National Agency on Corruption Prevention
- Nicola Bonucci, Managing Director, Investigation and Compliance at Paul Hastings
- Tetiana Kyryk, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Kyivstar (VEON Group), UNIC Executive Committee Member
- Sam Eastwood, Partner, Mayer Brown International LLP, World Bank Independent Compliance Monitor, UK
- Stéphane de Navacelle, World Bank Independent Compliance Monitor, Paris Bar Council member, Member of the New York Bar, France
The detailed Agenda is available at the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZSCACOaHD4SoNe_xl5k5m9FQwkWPG79/view?usp=sharing