Discussion : "Compliance as an effective system of protection and management of corruption risks of private and state companies."
On November 9, together with the authorities, representatives of the business community, and civil society, we will talk about:
- expectations of good business from the state, how the state should provide common rules for all, possible risks for good business in Ukraine
- professional standard "Commissioner for Anti-Corruption Activities", discrepancies between the functions of the Commissioner for Anti-Corruption Activities and compliance officers, their legislative regulation, and international practice.
Let's discuss integrity at the following levels:
12.30 - 14.00 Panel discussion “Legislative incentives for an integrity business”
15.00 - 16.30 Panel discussion “Anti-Corruption Commissioner vs. Compliance Officer: Consolidate or Divide Functions”.
- Oleksandr Kalitenko, Legal Adviser to Transparency International Ukraine
- Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, Member of Parliament of Ukraine, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Anti-Corruption Policy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Yevhen Oleynikov, Аcting head of the State Tax Service of Ukraine
- Igor Degnera, Acting head of the Head of the State Labor Service of Ukraine
- Igor Olekhov, CMS partner Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang
- Denis Khrenov, Acting head of General Director of AB InBev Efes Ukraine
- Serhiy Derkach, Head of Department of Corruption Prevention and Detection, National Agency on Corruption Prevention
- Hlib Bakalov, compliance officer – Commissioner for Anti-Corruption Program Implementation of NEC “Ukrenerho”
- Yuliya Andrusiv, Head of Compliance Service, “Naftohaz” group
- Anton Marchuk, expert of the Anti-Corruption Centr
- Olga Savran, OECD Eastern Europe and Central Asia Network Manager
Registration at the link: https://bit.ly/3pOkCPg-