Business Integrity Week 2018
Ukrainian Network of Integrity and Compliance together with UNDP Ukraine launches a series of annual events in the framework of the Business Integrity Week (the BIW) to engage business community, state authorities, civil society, business associations, educational institutions and media to promote business integrity in Ukraine. The BIW would also allow organizations already working on business integrity to collaborate to reach a broader appeal and audience.
The BIW is aimed at:
- Promoting compliance and business integrity by giving best practices and case studies
- Establishing dialogue between business and government to improve governance and investment climate in Ukraine
- Support of and collaboration between business community, civil society and media to work on culture of integrity in Ukraine
- CEOs, top-management, heads of departments of companies operating in Ukraine, including private and state-owned companies (SOEs)
- Ukrainian representative offices of Multi-National Enterprises (MNEs)
- Representatives of state bodies and civil society groups
- Large, small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) in all sectors of activities
- Business associations, investment funds, embassies
Cost: participation in the events of the BIW is free of charge.
Agenda (in English) is available at: https://bit.ly/2FEssAn
Registration is required for each day separately. Please follow the link to submit your application: https://goo.gl/forms/v3xqIh5lcn8Td46Y2
You will receive an email stating your registration status within 3-5 working days as of a submission date. Deadline for registration is COB 11 May 2018. The registration may be closed before the deadline if venue capacity is reached. Should you have any questions related to registration or other queries please contact Anna Popova at tel.: +38 067 543 70 33 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will be conducted in Ukrainian with Ukrainian/English simultaneous interpretation where required.